Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bruce Trail - Part 3

Around this time of the year, the sunlight is at ‘golden hour’ about 5.3Op. I had turned off the main highway onto a two lane, black top. The shadows were long . The ball of the sun lay low - just a few degrees above the horizon.

The countryside was beautiful, as I passed field and farmhouse. So much so, that I almost left the ‘play’. But, not quite.

She was in shadow. I could hear her, though....her struggles, her continuous fight to free herself. God, how I loved that she was still so ‘in it’. Just thinking of her back there - hogtied, ball gagged, her panties soaked - made my cock rage.

Gripping the wheel with my right hand, I pushed, pulled and stroked with my left. I had to laugh thinking of an old joke about a computer keyboard with the T,R,D,and S keys all stuck because they were covered in...

The dirt road to ‘the clearing’ came up quickly. A little too quickly and I was forced to I slam down on the brakes. In the rear view, I saw her bounce against the back seat.

“Ummmpph”, I heard her expel out. I grinned.

‘Careful, brother. Don’t fuck around and bust the play.’, I told myself. But, she was still hooded. She had no clue what was happening, or where we were going. The fear, I supposed, was still in her mind.

I cranked the wheel. The big car shifted and slid sideways. Dust from the wheels on the dirt road, filtered in through the open window.

About a hundred down the dirt road, I turned into the Spot. I had scouted it out a month back. She and I had taken a drive out to the country. She wanted me to see how beautiful it was out there. It was. But, all the time I was thinking... plotting, taking mental notes, creating the play...as it were.

It was not far from the Spot where the big car sat, that we-back a month ago- fucked. We were talking and watching the scenery pass by. Suddenly, she just said, “Now. Right here. “ Within a minute of getting the car pulled over to the side of the road, she was fucking me.

Frankly, I had nothing to do with it. She was now in the driver’s seat and I was along for the ride. God, that woman could scream when she hit her stride - rabbits were on the run, cows startled, sheep shedding wool. Yeah, she could give out that sort of orgasm scream.

But, now, it was my turn.

I threw the car in ‘park’. I turned around to see her. Bound and beautiful as she was, all I wanted to do is look at her for a moment. I could hear her whimper. That was sounded I needed to hear from her. My nostrils flared, my blood heated, and I focused.

I focused on what was to be. What I had planned. What I had to do. What I Had to do.

No comments: