Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Alley - Short story

“ I want to go fuck, now.”, she whispered in my ear. She pratically had to. The music in the club was loud and we had a table very close to the stage.

To be fair, I had had my fingers inside her for the past five minutes - stroking her until she finally gave in. Hey....I couldn’t help it. She was just looking too fine that evening.

I signaled over to our waiter. He came by and I handed him a $20. “Tom, we’ll be back in a while.” He smiled and dropped a ‘reserved’ card on the table.

The club was an older building downtown. An alleyway was adjacent to it. I was leading her out of the club and I immediately saw the alley - perfect.

“The alley?” she asked, a little nervous excitment in her voice.

“The alley.” I said, and guided her down into the darker region. High brick walls surrounded us. It was dark and little foreboding. I knew she would like that. She likes have a little fear mixed in. So, I do my best to find the right setting.

I was wearing a black, wool suit with a red tie that night. The tie was new. I purchased it for the date. I pushed her up against the brick wall.

“Stay.”, I said. She faced me. Fuck, she was looking great that night.

I pulled off my tie, made a slip knot at one end and slipped it over her head and around her neck.

“What are doing? That’s your new tie!”

I motioned for her to be quiet. Then, using the necktie as a leash, I pulled her further down into the dark.

She was behind me. I could hear those lovely little sounds of clicking slut shoes on brick pavement. The more I heard, the harder I got. And, I don’t mean in the heart.


There was this pipe that ran horizontally along the wall, about six feet upfrom the ground. We stopped there. I used the other end of my tie to secure her to the pipe in fashion that she had to be up on her toes. Not too dangerously...she still had some ‘play’ room.

I often carry with me a role of inch wide, black electrical tape. Tonight was no exception. Her wrists were taped behind her. While was in the process of doing that, she pushed her knee into my crotch, rubbing my hard cock.

“That’s it. “ I whispered to her. I stepped back at just looked at her. She had spread her legs wide.


“Well? “ she murmured.

I raised her skirt up to reveal her lace panties. They were soaked and I smiled. I kneeled down onto the filthy alley floor in my nice suit. Leaning into her, I touched my tongue against her lace...

She moved her hips up and down, making her pussy / clit strike the tip of my tongue. I licked her with a flicking motion.

“Fuck, this driving me crazy. Fuck me!!” she yelled out. It was a good thing we were far enough down the alley for no one to hear. As far I knew.

I pulled he panties down and off. Then, I dropped my pants. I slid my cock in between her thighs...teasing her. I knew I couldn’t do this for long or she would find a way to kill me for real.

My hands firmly under her ass, I lifted her up and onto me. Her beautiful legs wrapped around my lower waist. I could see a little strain in the necktie...

“you ok?” I said...just checking.

“yes. fuck me.”

I moved her and my hips, rocking and pushing against her as her back hit against the brick wall. I could tell she was cumming by the fact that she was starting to crush my hips with her legs.

She wasn’t loud. But , god that ‘sigh’ and her voice as she came. The more she came, the harder I fucked her against that alleyway wall.....



Tom took away the reserved sign and made notice of my missing tie and her ‘just fucked’ hair.

No comments: